Energy is probably the most important resource in Empires & Allies and definitely the most difficult one to get – if you are playing Zynga’s strategy title for some while you already know what I’m talking about and most likely you have ran out of energy in the worst possible moments while playing.
Therefore, one question arises: how to get more energy in Empires & Allies? I have the answers and it’s up for you to find the perfect balance in order to keep things running nice and smoothly:
1. Free energy gifts: it might sound strange, but the more energy you send to your neighbors, the more you will receive in return from them (I am sure that you prefer to gift those who gift back, and the same goes for everybody). And if you don’t have enough neighbors to get energy from, you can always add more Empires & Allies neighbors here.
2. Request extra energy: When you run completely out of energy, try to perform an action that requires energy and you’ll get the chance to post a wall post on Facebook, asking your friends to send you some extra energy.
3. Fight: Combat is a prefect place to get some more energy, especially if you choose your troops well: if you score a Critical Hit or Critical Kill, you will be rewarded with extra energy – valuable energy, to say the least!
4. Visit your neighbors: if you decide against invading them, after visiting them and performing 5 tasks on their islands, you will receive a reward of 1 energy.
5. Buy energy from the Build Menu: if things get really desperate and you really need some extra energy NOW, you can always buy some batteries. Be ready, though, to spend 5, 10 or 15 Empire Points for the same number of energy!
6. Simply wait for it: you get one energy every 5 minutes, which means that in a few hours your energy bar will be full again. And the best part is that it’s completely free!
Do you have any other tricks to get more energy in Empires & Allies? Let us know in the comment section below!